Who we are
Our website address is: https://platform.naus-app.gr.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we will track:
- Products you have viewed: we will use this to, for example, show you products you have recently viewed.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we will use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping.
- Shipping address: we will ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order.
When you purchase from us, we will ask you to provide information including your full name, shipping details, email address, phone number, payment details and account information like username and password. We will use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order.
- Respond to your requests, including complaints.
- Set up your account for our store.
- Comply with any legal obligations we have.
- Improve our store offerings.
- Send you marketing messages if you choose to receive them.
If you create an account, we will store your data from registration form, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
We will also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
Comments and Reviews
When leave comments or reviews on the site we collect the data shown in the form, and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Vendors can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders and support you.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.